Thursday, May 8, 2014

Google+ FTW!



I worked on a few articles today and I'm actually glad with the decision I've made a couple of months ago to purchase a few domains so I wouldn't be stuck with one subject only. But I'm trying my best to group different subject under specific domains though.

At the moment, I'm taking a different approach to blogging. Previously, I used to engage other bloggers frequently but these days, as I'm aiming to utilize these websites to pay for the bills and food on the table, I have changed the direction to make full use of Google+ instead. I find it really helpful and based on my readings for the past few months, the 1+ that we get could really help with the SEO-thingy.

But nonetheless, I still visit a few blogs albeit lesser these days. And I've started this blog today because I couldn't really fit this type of writing under any of the domains I have. Hmm, I've searched for the simplest form of template and I'm particularly fond of this one I'm currently using. It's quite difficult to identify which one's the best but let's see how it goes.

Apart from that, I'm finding it difficult to write my Novel for now-Blame it on writer's block but I know, it's more about me procrastinating. I have another 3 months to come up with the first draft, maybe I really should start get it finished a.s.a.p! 
Share:

0 comments: