Thursday, July 23, 2015

Writing La Reporte 2015

THIRTY

Do you know that feeling when your mind suddenly drifts away while you are doing something like playing games or washing the dishes or just depositing away in the toilet, and all of a sudden you are saying to yourself,Gawd...I'm almost thirty. 
I could say, I have done almost everything I wanted to do by the time I am thirty, only because contentment and minimalism have changed the way I look at what I want and what I need.
I have failed many times before and learned from my mistakes; got up and tried again; and still getting up and keep on trying. I read somewhere (I could make a good guess that it was written by a great guy called Mark Robinson) that our 20s is a the trial-and-error period.
Perhaps there's a little delay than I had originally planned, but I thought I was going to have my second child now. 

2015

I don't normally write about a year's review until November or early December, but I think I'll make an exception for this year to write a mid-year report. I am happy with how this year has turned out so far. 

TYPE & WRITE

I find it quite difficult to write publicly for a good half of this year, mainly because I was doing a lot of my writing behind-the-scene. 
But when you are blogging, I understand how it feels as though you are bound and compelled to produce an article on a weekly or daily basis. 
However, it is much better if you spend some time with yourself and learn more about your surroundings. Naturally, the next time you set out to write again, the process is easier and the contents are thicker. 
On a more progressive note, my new book is coming out this October the 2nd, and I can't wait to share it with you guys. You can purchase this book here in this site, or through Amazon.  

MINIMALIST

I was very much on the minimalist journey at the end of last year. I have saved more than I could ever save before, as I was not easily tempted to buy new gadgets or clothes whenever I hit the mall these days. 
I did buy a brand new laptop in June to help me with my works. But the scorecard for the minimalist live style this year: Happy and Satisfied. 

MANILA-BOUND

I got excited about Manila after I was inspired by a blog that I came across while I was browsing the net a couple of months ago. 
I have since, bought a flight ticket to Manila and will be going there in February with another friend who shares my traveling spirit. I want to explore the food, the city and Mount Pinatubo.
 I am even saving up for a new camera for the trips. 

SANDWICHES 

I probably haven't come out and announce what I am about to do. I have always loved the service business and I am doing a sandwich-cart business guys! Basically, I'm selling sandwiches and I enjoy the learning process. 

Summary

I think, the beginning of this year until July have presented me with quite an encouraging learning curve. I have obviously failed in my last attempt on quitting smoking, but I have made great improvement in my game as a goalkeeper. That's a plus and I really hope I can get rid of the need for nicotine someday. 
And the summer transfer for Manchester United is brilliant. I cannot wait for the start of next season!
Share:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

0 comments: