Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Date with American-Malaysian Chambers of Commerce

image source


I have received a job interview today, from the American-Malaysian Chambers of Commerce. Last Wednesday, I was informed that I am shortlisted for the position and they told me to submit a one page white paper on " The ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) shall be the goal of regional economic integration by 2015." 

I was intrigued by the subject, so I took the time to do some reading on AEC. It feels good to have my engine running again, writing on something more serious like this. 

My interview with them is this Wednesday. I don't know why I'm feeling really excited about it though; perhaps because I could write  on the job rather than thinking about IT-related tasks. 

You can view my submission for them here. { Click Here }.
I'm using Payhip to store the file, so all you have to do is just click Preview. It's the full file. 
Share:

0 comments: