Friday, October 16, 2015

The Canon World



Recently, I got myself a brand new camera; a Canon EOS 1200D. It cost me around $400. It proved to be a very good investment because having a camera around my neck gives me a different perspective whenever I'm traveling. 
Before I had the camera, I had no idea at all what ISO, or shutter speed or Aperture is. But it has been really exciting to learn about all of them, even when most of the times, I'm still struggling to get the settings right. You can see some of the photos I've captured here

the beautiful sabah

Last month, I flew to Sabah and it was one of favorite holidays so far. I have always tried to make a point to travel to the less-traveled places whenever I'm going to a new place. 
I had even rented a car so that I could drive on the road and experience the place without any help from the locals (well, most of the time). 
To keep it short and simple, I've made videos of the trip. Unfortunately, I decided to only release Malay-version of the videos because I find it's more fitting that way. 


Share:

0 comments: